Pest Control Technician
Primary Job Responsibilities : Perform pest control services for both residential and commercial clients for scheduled appointments. Maintain records of materials used at clients, sales interaction with current and new clients and client education.
- Must have good driving record.No moving violation within the last two years.
- Must have verifiable work experiences
- Must be self motivated
- Must be able to submit to criminal back ground checks
- Additional consideration given for: Sales experience
- Good customer service skills, dependable, able to maneuver in small areas
A typical working week would be industry standard for service work.
This is a PAY COMPETITIVE POSITION, depending on hired position.
Job Description: Industry Standard
Salary: $25,000 - $50,000.00/year
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Technician, Certified Applicator: 3-5 years
Required language: English
Required license or certification: TDA